The Swedes’ Tower is a distinctive landmark of the Flower Island. Not just because it stands majestically on the island’s south-western slope towering high above the vineyards and with an excellent view over the island. The name Swedes’ Tower refers to Sweden’s two-year occupation of the island. It was however, built at the time when the Teutonic Order possessed the island as verified by the date 1558 and the coat of arms of the Teutonic Order above the entrance door. Originally used as a watch tower, it is not accessible to the public today.